Design By MarciDesign By MarciDesign By Marci Design By MarciDesign By MarciDesign By MarciDesigns By Marci

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New To The Neighborhood

Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself so that you could get to know me and what I am all about! I am married to a very loving and supportive husband and we have two beautiful little girls. We are currently living in Utah and loving the fall colors.

I am so excited to be starting my own business! Ever since I first started sewing I've only become more attached to it. I love the colors and smell of fabric stores, it does something to me that sends a chill up my spine and I get so excited!

There are so many fun ideas floating around in my head, I just had to start sharing them with all of you! I hope that by starting this blog I can make some kind of contribution to the crafting world!

Thank you so much for coming by and I hope very soon to have things in order so I can start taking your orders!

2 comments:

Tom Bailey said...

Welcome to blogging.

Congrats on starting a business. Read my blog and see if there is anything there that is worth commenting on. You might run into people there that like what you are doing.

Best regards

http://day-accountability.blogspot.com/

Carrie and Nathan said...

Hey Marci! Not sure if you remember who I am. I'm Terri's daughter in law. I saw this link on Nikki's blog and had to come check you out. I'll add your link on my blog, too. Can't wait to see your stuff! Congrats on the business!